BRAILLE RESOURCE & LITERACY CENTER
The BRL Center
Dedicated to the production of DAISY books and other materials which provide Enhanced Navigation, resulting in more efficient and effective access to digital information, for the blind.
These DAISY Scriptures with Enhanced Navigation, allow the user to easily locate and read any individual verse of scripture, using only a Victor Reader Stream or similar DAISY book device.
Click here for instructions and examples of how to navigate to the verse level using these DAISY Talking Books. Similar information is also available at the beginning of each DAISY book.
The Holy Bible. King James Version narrated by Alexander Scourby.
- The Old Testament
- The New Testament
- The Book of Mormon
- The Doctrine and Covenants
- The Pearl of Great Price
- Teachings of the Presidents of the Church; Joseph Fielding Smith
- Teachings of the Presidents of the Church; Lorenzo Snow
- Doctrine and Covenants and Church History Gospel Doctrine Teachers Manual
- Old Testament Gospel Doctrine Teachers Manual
- New Testament Gospel Doctrine Teachers Manual
- Book of Mormon Gospel Doctrine Teachers Manual
- Our Heritage, A Brief History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Preach My Gospel; A Guide to Missionary Service
- Gospel Principles Manual
- Marriage and Family Relations Instructor's Manual
- Daughters In My Kingdom, The History and Work of Relief Society
- Teaching, No Greater Call; A Resource Guide for Gospel Teaching
From The NFB Library Card
DAISY Talking Books
- Walking Alone & Marching Together, A History of the Organized Blind Movement in the United States, 1940 to 1990, by Floyd Madsen; original audio of banquet speeches dubbed in; Three navigation levels for finding important sections and speeches in each chapter.
- Freedom For The Blind; The Secret Is Empowerment by James H. Omvig; Three navigation levels.
- Kenneth Jernigan, The Master, The Mission, The Movement, edited by Marc Maurer; Three navigation levels.
We are continually producing DAISY books of important reference works, so check back often!